81. The overall result has been to make entrance to professional geological journals harder for a mateurs, a result that has been reinforced by the widespread introduction of refereeing, first by national journals in the 19th century and then by several local geological journals in the 20th century.
82. A rather similar process of differentiation has led to professional geologists coming together nationally within one or two specific societies, whereas the amateurs have tended either to remain in local societies or to come together nationally in a different way.
83. Sad to say, this project has turned out to be mostly low--level findings about factual errors and spelling and grammar mistakes, combined with lots of head--scratching puzzlement about what in the world those readers really want.
84. I believe that the most important forces behind the massive MM wave are the same that underlie the globalization process: falling transportation and communication costs, lower trade and investment barriers and enlarged markets that require enlarged operations capable of meeting customers demands.
85. A lateral move that hurt my pride and blocked my professional progress promoted me to abandon my relatively high profile career although, in the manner of a disgraced government minister, I covered my exit by claiming I wanted to spend more time with my family.
66. It is entirely reasonable for auditors to believe that scientists who know exactly where they are going and how they will get there should not be distracted by the necessity of keeping one eye on...（查看全文）
职称英语考试考前必看五大攻略 距离28日的职称英语考试还有不足一个月的时间。目前近95%的考生都已开始了集中的强化或冲刺复习，大部分考生由于平时工作繁忙，因此习惯于在考前进行一番突击学习。 建议考生，在考前...（查看全文）
a Migrant(移民的)Workers In the past twenty years，there has been an increasing tendency for workers to move from one country to another．While some countries have restricted most__1__to local people...（查看全文）